Datacolor Launches New SpyderTV 2.0 Home Theater Calibration Solution to Provide Enhanced Color Performance
SpyderTV 2.0 is a user-friendly, accurate and reliable display optimization solution that supports Plasma, RPTV, DLP, LCD, CRT TVs and home theater projectors. The new SpyderTV 2.0 will appeal to consumers interested in enhancing their home theater viewing experience, especially those who have cited display quality as the primary reason for choosing their TV. Over time as a display declines in performance, SpyderTV 2.0 will continue to optimize the quality and extend the life of the display.
The results of SpyderTV 2.0 exceed those achieved from methods reliant upon the subjectivity of the human eye, and places AV expert level technology in the hands of the consumer. SpyderTV 2.0 determines the optimal level of contrast, brightness, color, tint and color temperature of a display in order to achieve the following:
* Adjust the color accuracy with objective standard, to resume the original quality of the movies
* Increase the realism of your programs by extending highlight and shadow detail
* Show more details with the clarity of the black images
* Improve the overall colors performance for an eye catching screen
SpyderTV 2.0 is an essential AV tool easily operated by both beginner and professional level users to achieve satisfying results. The wizard-based software uses simple instruction to easily guide users step by step through the comprehensive optimization process. The SpyderTV 2.0 software is compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista operating system, and supports the following languages: English, Japanese, Korean, traditional Chinese or simplified Chinese for different users.
SpyderTV 2.0 Features:
* The new version supports Plasma, RPTV, DLP, LCD, CRT TVs and home theatre
* SpyderTV 2.0 includes colorimeter hardware and specially designed software for application on PC.
* The optimization operates step-by-step and no professional AV expert is required. The software is designed with user-friendly instruction to guide the users by simple steps.
* A unique feature of “before” and “after” optimization comparison function for
showing the improved results
* After completion of the optimization, it will generate an accurate test report for print- out or storage in the computer for future reference.
* Software supports the latest Windows Vista operating system; the interface supports English, Japanese, Korean, traditional Chinese or simplified Chinese.
* A very handy instruction DVD is included.
* Pentium II 800MHz or above
* 256MBMB Ram or above
* 100MB free drive space or above
* USB port
* Video card (1024x768, 24bpp color) or above
* Windows 2000, XP or Vista
Other system requirement:
DVD player and remote control
The world’s leading brands, manufacturers, creative professionals, and consumers, choose Datacolor’s innovative technology solutions to consistently achieve the right color. Swiss-held Datacolor’s strong global presence encompasses an international strategic network of sales and support offices, supported augmented by worldwide manufacturing and operational facilities.
Industries supported include photography, digital imaging, home theatre, graphic design, plastics, paint, leather, automotive, coatings, apparel, textiles, ink, printing, paper and others. For more information about the company and its products or services, visit newserver.datacolor.eu.