Accurate color for every step along your creative workflow.
Everything you need to get the best out of your camera equipment: Optimize color temperature, hue, highlights/shadows and camera focus. Match results between different camera systems. View products
Most displays can vary significantly in the way they show color and change over time. Color standardize your display with a calibrator to see true colors and ensure your image edits are accurate. View products
Help your printer deliver color exactly as it is displayed on your calibrated screen – matching it with the unique properties of your paper and ink. Create profiles to receive prints exactly as you expect them. View products
Skin tones and true colors matter. Carefully set the white balance in editing programs, adjust color saturation & brightness with the aim to reproduce images the way they’re intended on the display and in print. All this effort is worth nothing unless your screen is calibrated. How so?
- Screens display colors differently. Each display reproduces colors and brightness differently, shifting over time.
- You can’t depend on your eyes. You can’t trust your eyes to adjust your screen correctly. Factors such as fatigue and time of day affect the color perception of your eyes.
- Image colors are not true to life. Often your photos don’t look right on your display– skin tones are off, whites aren’t pure, blues look cyan.
- Unnecessary editing time. If your screen isn’t displaying your photo’s true colors, you will waste unnecessary time editing.
- Prints don’t match your display. With an un-calibrated display, the colors in your printed photos won’t match what you see on screen.