Innovative technology brings objective color measurement throughout the entire supply chain
Lawrenceville, NJ – (October 8th, 2018) – Datacolor®, a global leader in color management technology, will showcase its comprehensive color workflow solutions at ITMA Asia 2018, the international textile and garment machinery exhibition taking place from October 15-19 in Shanghai, China. Featured technology will include the new Datacolor SpectraVision, a solution enabling businesses to objectively measure and digitally communicate the color of previously unmeasurable materials, including multi-color prints, trim, yarn, zippers and lace, thereby saving costs and significantly shortening the time from concept to consumer.
Datacolor will also showcase a range of additional industry solutions aimed at reducing costs and shortening production time throughout the textile supply chain. These include:
- Formulation software (Datacolor Match Textile)
- Color quality control software (Datacolor Tools)
- High-end desktop spectrophotometers (Datacolor 800 family)
- Portable spectrophotometers (Datacolor Check 3)
- Lab dyeing and dispensing equipment (Datacolor Ahiba IR, Datacolor AutoLab TF, and Datacolor Lightbooth)
- Ultra-portable color measurement device for digitally communicating color inspiration and on-the-go quality control (ColorReaderPRO).
Datacolor’s expert Applications Team will be on site at ITMA Asia to answer all technical questions. For more information about Datacolor, visit /textile/
Datacolor, a global leader in color management solutions, provides software, instruments and services to assure accurate color of materials, products, and images. The world’s leading brands, manufacturers, and creative professionals have used Datacolor’s innovative solutions to consistently achieve the right color for more than 45 years.
The company provides sales, service, and support to over 100 countries throughout Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Industries served include textile and apparel, paint and coatings, automotive and plastics as well as photography, design and videography. For more information, visit: Datacolor.com.