- Streamlined functionalities in Datacolor Tools lite mode greatly improves the speed and performance
- Suitable for installation in standalone, client-server LAN, or Terminal Server/Citrix environments.
What You Get
Datacolor TOOLS 2.4® Software License
|Processor||Dual Core processor||1|
|Memory RAM||8 GB||1|
|Free Hard Drive Capacity||500 GB||1|
|Video Resolution||True Color||2|
|CD/DVD Drive||DVD Writer||3|
|Available Ports||(1) RS-232 Serial (for older spectrophotometers), (3) USB||4|
|Operating System||Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit), Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)||5|
|Email (for supported level)||Outlook 2007 or above, POP3|
|Authenticated Sybase Database, supplied with the system||Sybase 12.0.1. EBF 3994|
|Optional Textile Database for SQL upon request||Microsoft SQL Server 2008||6|
|Server OS||Microsoft Server 2008R2, Microsoft Server 2012, Microsoft Server 2016|
- Minimum system configurations may limit performance, data capacity and operation of some features. Faster processor, more memory and faster hard drives will significantly enhance performance.
- Accurate on-screen color display requires monitor calibration and true-color video mode.
- Datacolor TOOLS is supplied on one DVD and Sybase 12 is supplied on a DVD. Recommend a DVD writer for data backup and file transfer from stand-alone systems.
- Datacolor spectrophotometers use either an RS-232 Serial or USB connectors.
- Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems are supported. 64 bit hardware running Windows 32 bit operating system is supported. Datacolor Tools is a 32 bit application.
- Microsoft SQL Server database is only available for the textile database format.